Sunday, July 27, 2008

Check It

Okay! So if ya'll know me. You know that I have a healthy appetite for the world of Music. I have a variety of artists and genres. Even tracks that I believe are truly meant for the garbage. But I seem to be put on the fence with a certain track. Currently listening to a song titled "Everybody". Yes I'm about a few weeks behind but screw it, I'm ranting my issue now. What has me puzzled to enjoy it is they decided to let Farnsworth Bentley write his own lyrics and spit a quick sixteen. Hmmm right? Now, I don't ever consider myself a hater, simply because that takes too much energy and why hate when you can just do the same thing and make it better, but this guy really shouldn't be giving me Braxton P. Hartnabrig style into the music industry. I'm not too sold, but the song does hold quality positive attributes. Features Andre 3000 and its produced by Kanye "To Da" West.

So I'm going ask for your in put. Here is the song and when we cross paths in whatever communication Medium we have, please give a thought. Thanks and Enjoy!


No comments: