Sunday, July 27, 2008

Got the motivation

Current Song: DMX- "How's It Going Down"

Dig this ladies and gentlemen. I was out just chatting it up with couple friends speaking my thoughts about many things and they told me that i should have a blog site to put this stuff down.... So I do. My apologies for not keeping people who take the time to read this. I have been slacking So we will get into a lot of things. Starting with Good news!

Recently I got a letter in the mail stating that the Amtrak corporation would like for me to work in their engineering department. Not to sure of exactly what it is but I am very much excited to find out all the details. So that puts me in the ranks to become a success in my eyes.

Now with good always comes the bad. Parents do not agree with the positive change. Giving the information that the job is located in Newark New Jersey. Which of course I have no problem. But here comes the mess about: "Where you gonna live?", "How can you afford it?", "You need to ask if you can do it from Philadelphia." blah, blah, blah, yakkity smakity! I'm getting old and living under the parents roof as a man is not too appealing to the masses. So I can definitely see why it's important for me to "get things in order". Not just for me but to catch the interest in others.

So world, I'm dealing with stability/mundane with the parents or the new and unknown. Personally, I believe that I can do both. But I NEED to make things happen

AAhhh Que sera sera right.


Talk to the world again in a little bit... Chao-zah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh motivation...great concept...sometimes we have to go for ours, despite what others may think or say...family, of course they are looking out for your best interest..but in your case you are the baby so of course mommie does not want you to leave. There is so much more out there in life than what we give credit for. People limit themselves to just one option and settle for what is right in front of them, often missing opportunities and blessings that may come by. We're always taking risks in life, but in the end its about your goals and your dreams. If you don't go after them, who will? Nobody wants to live a life full of regrets. As we get older, we become wiser and hopefully have learned from certain mistakes and apply ourselves and also open doors for others after us. Being scared or hesitant can do more damage than we think. As a woman trying to beat the odds and make a certain plan of business come to life, I can only wonder if I am holding MYSELF back, because truly we are to blame if we don't try. MOTIVATION is key...its not going to be handed to you and if you have the potential..."carpe diem" we only have one life to live. Why not make it worth while?