Sunday, July 27, 2008

In-Freakin-credible




Current Song: Gym Class Hero's feat The Dream- "Cookie Jar"

All I can say is technology man. Its the one thing that I, as a semi-nerd, will always have a weak spot for. Now I don't have an I-pod. Never have. Simply I spend money on having a good time, and saving for big changes. But the very day that my skills in the world of Engineering pay off. Please Believe I'm shopping with a 5,000 minimum spending limit. (Side note: I'm very easy to please so I won't be out shopping too long so I'm definitely going to need assistance lol. Shopping resume and references please forward to my email. lmao)

Anyway, offing that tangent. Mac/Apple have done it again. I-pod shuffle has been turned into a simple sized ring. It has a wireless ear piece linked and has a small charging/syncing docking station. This thing is fucking awesome. I saw a prototype this past week in King of Prussia and been salivating about this since. I'm scooping two. One for each pinkie finger. Dig it people!

No comments: